Monday, June 3, 2013

Cheap weight loss options NYC


  • Are you a New Yorker who is a bit overweight or obese and trying to slim down?
  • Are you searching for ways to "lose weight fast", "lose weight free" or "how to lose weight?"
  • Did you have health insurance in NYC?
  • Do you know you can lose weight in NYC using your health insurance?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are not alone. 


According to the statistics from Center for Disease Control (CDC), 35% of all adults are obese and another 33 percent overweight bringing the total obese and overweight adults to about 68%!
In the city of New York, about 56% of the population are considered either overweight or obese!
Fortunately, there is a new field of Obesity Medicine or Bariatric Medicine, a specialty dealing with helping patients lose weight without surgery.

How Can W8MD's Insurance Medical Weight Loss Prorgram

in In New York City Help Me Lose Weight?


  • W8MD medical weight loss and sleep wellness program is designed for those that are serious about losing weight and gaining control of their health. 
  • At W8MD, we will not blame the patents as as we understand that losing weight and keeping it off is a challenge for many people and a physician trained in the new field of Obesity Medicine can help. 
  • That is why we offer clinically proven, evidence based approach to medical weight loss using  non surgical methods. 
  • We want to give you all the tools you need to succeed in losing weight fast and safe in Greater Philadelphia and New York City.

No Surgery Weight Loss Solution
Our W8MD weight loss centers insurance physician weight loss program in NYC has helped patients achieve their goals by using a proven four-step method for safe weight loss:

  1. a physician-supervised diet and weight loss medication,
  2. a personally structured and administered exercise program,
  3. comprehensive behavior therapy, and
  4. ongoing weight maintenance support.

Evidence based fast weight loss clinic in New York City
We can help you achieve long-lasting weight loss without feeling constantly hungry and deprived using appetite suppressant medications when clinically appropriate along with very low calorie diets of 800 and up, or low calorie diets of 1000 calories and up.



When you reset your weight loss plan because you feel constantly hungry, it is much more difficult to maintain any significant lifelong changes.

When you feel hungry, you are biologically driven to eat, and diet plans that force you to fight that biological impulse can be difficult to maintain.

At W8MD sleep wellness and insurance medical weight loss program in NYC, we want to help you achieve lasting weight loss results and make changes that will keep you healthy for a lifetime.

W8MD medical weight loss program is dedicated to individualized, affordable treatment and as one of the very physician supervised medical weight loss programs to accept most health insurances for the weight loss physician visits.  Our non-surgical medical weight loss program is based on the latest medical research and utilizes proven methods to lose weight rapidly and keep it off for a lifetime.
Call 718-946-5500 to learn more or visit our website

No comments:

Post a Comment